2017 Timbersled Short Track Raw (ST 120 RAW)
Quote by Phone
Phone: (208) 522-1700
100 Maple Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
|Tue - Fri||8:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sat||8:30 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
Save & Email
Aggressive looks meets aggressive pricing.
The Timbersled ST 120 RAW is the best priced Timbersled system…ever. Don't let the low price fool you- the S T120 RAW comes feature-packed; and full of Timbersled performance technology. Ride the ST 120 RAW, and feel how price and performance come together in this awesome Timbersled system.
- New Timbersled Suspension Strut (TSS) (optional): Add TSS and restore that dirt bike "pivot" in the rear suspension that we’ve all dreamt of but that snow bikes have never had. TSS adds 8.5" of additional plush suspension and makes the Timbersled feel shorter and more nimble.
- Aggressive looks come standard: The ST 120 RAW features our latest side panel design that saves weight and adds strength and styling.
- Precision handling: The ST 120 RAW provides crisp handling on any terrain by using our proven non-pivoting front suspension arm.
- The ultimate on-trail and deep powder traction: The Timbersled Convex 2.5 track comes standard on the ST 120 RAW; providing unrivaled trail and mountain performance.
- RMK® Technology: The ST 120 RAW is infused with RMK technology- including the new I-beam rails and bump stops.
- New EK X-ring chain: All 2017 Timbersled Systems feature the EK X-Ring chain with proven strength, durability and performance on all 2011-2015 models.
- RYDE FX Shocks: The ST 120 RAW utilizes custom valved RYDE FX MPV Motion Control coil over shocks to provide a great ride in all terrain.
- What's included: ST 120 Raw track system, 10" Backcountry ski and spindle, new EK X-ring chain, 5' brake line. Requires TSS or Solid Strut Install Fit Kit.
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 18.5 (8.4)
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 115.0 (52.2)
- Overall Length - pivot to bumper (in./cm.): 63.0 (160.0)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Single Piston
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 54 Link (continuous)
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Rear Suspension: Non-Pivoting Long Arm
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Travel - Fixed Fit Kit (in./cm): 12.0 (30.5)
- Ski Type: TS Backcountry - Tri Keel
- Rear Travel - TSS Fit Kit (in./cm): 20.0 (50.8)
- Skag Type: Hemispherical Carborized
- Track Width/Length/Height: 12.5 x 120 x 2.5 Convex
- Storage Mat: Accessory
- Graphics: Black/White
- Fuel Can: Accessory (3.5 gal / 13.2 L)
- Install Kit Options: Fixed Strut/Suspension Strut
- Integrated Fuel Storage System: Accessory
- Cargo Storage: Accessory
- Brake Type
- Wilwood Hydraulic Single Piston
- Front Suspension
- Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Non-Pivoting Long Arm; Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Fit Kit: 12.0 in. (30.5 cm); TSS Fit Kit: 20.0 in. (50.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- TS Backcountry - Tri Keel
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 12.5 x 120 x 2.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- Front: 18.5 lb. (8.4 kg); Rear: 115.0 lb. (52.2 kg)